BVA French Club
The French Club meets once a month for cultural activities, language practice, & snacks!
- Regular Meeting--April
RELAY FOR LIFE
- $40 due to Mme Babko Monday, April 13.
- Meeting from 3:00 - 3:15 on Thursday, April 16
- Continue raising donations for Relay.
Pittsburgh Popcorn (order due April 10)
French Club Field Trip
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- The Frick Art and Historical Center
- "Joie de Vivre" Workshop
- Learn about the art and Revolution in 18th century France. Study original 18th century French paintings, drawings, furniture, and interior design and then explore the dynamics of peasant and court life, which vividly demonstrate the socio-economic factors leading to the French Revolution.
- $15 (includes workshop AND lunch)
- Permission slips and payment due to Mme Babko by March 31.
Félicitations to the 2014-2015 French Club Officers!
- President: Megan (Marguerite) Shondelmyer
- Vice President: Sarah (Marie) Callaway
- Secretary: Norina (Simona) Haefelin
- Treasurer: Cody Ambrose
- Underclassman Rep: Paige (Brigitte) Parshall