7:00 PM Baccalaureate
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM BVA Music Department Faculty Recital
7:00 PM Faculty Recital
"Belle Vernon Area School District provides a learning environment designed to motivate students to perform to high levels of academic achievement and self-sufficiency. The school environment encourages personal development,confidence building, interaction with others, problem-solving and learning to become ethical, productive and morally upstanding members of a global society."
"Access the future through excellence in education"
In order to prepare students for the 21st century, the Belle Vernon Area School District believes:
• That all students can learn.
• In providing a safe caring learning environment for everyone which incorporates mutual respect.
• That allocating the proper resources drives student achievement for proficiency in the state standards.
• In providing opportunities for faculty and staff to implement effective research based trends in education.
• That curriculum decisions will be data driven.
• In effective school community/parent partnerships are essentials.
• That up-to-date technology integration is necessary for continued success.
• In a continuous learning ethic.
• Promote moral and ethical behavior.