- When filling out emergency cards, make sure you complete both sides and sign the back of the card.
- Please notify the nurse if there are any changes that need to be made on your child's emergency card. Phone numbers must be kept up-to-date.
- It is important to notify the nurse of any health problems your child may have so we can best care for him/her while at school.
- The nurse must be notified if your child has had surgery or a contagious illness.
- Emergency Cards must be completed every school year.
- You may contact the main office or your nurse for an additional emergency card.