Right to KnowTo submit a request for information to the Belle Vernon Area School District, a United States citizen must:
- Do so in writing with sufficient specificity to enable the District to ascertain which record is being requested.
- Use the form provided by the District or the form provided by the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records, which can be found at this links:
- PDF Version: https://www.openrecords.pa.gov/Documents/RTKL/RTKRequestForm.pdf
- Microsoft Word Version: https://www.openrecords.pa.gov/Documents/RTKL/RTKRequestForm.docx
1. In person at the BVA Administrative Offices, 270 Crest Avenue, Belle Vernon, PA 15012.2. By mail to the same address, to the attention of the BVA Open Records Officer, James Dzurica.3. By email to: James.Dzurica@bvasd.net4. By fax to: (724) 929-5598
- Submit the form to the BVA Open Records Officer in one of four ways: