• If a student is applying for employment, he/she must fill out a work permit application and submit the completed for to the High School Office.
    Directions when seeking employment:
    1) Stop in to the High School Office to pick up the white Work Permit Form (PDE 4565), or download the form here: 
    2) Fill out Section B.
    3) Submit completed form to the High School Office to recieve the actual work permit.
    If you have any questions, please contact the High School Office at 724-808-2500; ext. 2501.