HOME ACCESS CENTER
Parents/Guardians Can View Grades & Schedules
for Students in Grades K-12
The Belle Vernon Area School District is pleased to announce that parents/ guardians of students can access their children's bus information, classroom placements and/or courses/schedules. Later during the school year, parents can access their children's grades through the Home Access Center, which replaces Edline. The Home Access Center provides an online grade book where parents and guardians can view helpful student information to support and guide their children through the educational process. From home or work, at any time of the day or night, parents can access the Web portal to track academic achievement. E-mail links are also available throughout the portal so parents can communicate with the school and teachers.
· Provides parents and students with a daily summary page of student information
· Features schedule and attendance, class work, test scores and course requests
· Allows students to view their own records in the system to help keep them informed about their progress
· Engages parents via an Internet parental portal, connecting them with the classroom and providing them with relevant and timely information to support/direct their children
· Helps open a consistent avenue of parent teacher communication
· Creates stronger connections between students, parents, teachers and administrators
· Empowers students to actively take a roll in their progress and future
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Home Access Center features. How do I login, how do I reset my password, and how do I change my email address are among the questions answered in this document.
Login/Accessing the System
Only one login is needed for a parent/guardian to have access to all of their children's information.
Email The Teacher
Email the teacher of one of your student's classes by either going to the Interim Progress or Report Card screens in the Home Access Center. If you have an email application that auto-opens when you click on an email address (Outlook), the teacher's email address will automatically fill the "To:" field of the email. If you use a web-based email provider (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) right-click on the teacher's name and then select Properties in the pop-up that appears. Then you can select the email address, copy it, and paste it into your email.
Parents and Guardians can now update their email address and/or phone numbers in the Home Access Center. Click on the Registration link in the main menu and then click on the "Edit Information" link. Don't forget to click on the SAVE button at the bottom of the Edit Information window to save your changes.
Note: A student's classwork average may include assignment/test scores that are not visible due to the lag time between inputting scores and publishing those scores to the Home Access Center.
Should you have trouble registering or you cannot access information for all of your children, you can contact the following representatives at each school.
Belle Vernon Area High School
Belle Vernon Area Middle School
Marion Elementary School
Rostraver Elementary School
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the link:
- Be sure to close all internet browser windows before logging on to the site.
- Open only the Home Access Center site in your browser.
- Delete saved log-in information, saved passwords. shortcuts, temporary internet files, cookies and browsing history.
- Parents/guardians should have already self-registered. However if you did not, click on the above link to self-register.
Only one log-in is needed for a parent/guardian to have access to all of his/her children's information.
While self-registering, you might receive an error message if your contact information does not match exactly with the district's information on file.
eSchoolPLUS Family App Provides Quick Access to Student Information
Now you can access school information from mobile devices using the eSchoolPlus Family App. Use the app to view attendance, classwork, class and activity calendar events, fees, student grades, and transportation information. Also, send email to a teacher by tapping the teacher's name. The student alerts you subscribed to in Home Access Center can be viewed directly in the app using the Notifications option. Use the Preferences option to change your student alert subscriptions and the email address on record with the school.
Here’s where to get the eSchoolPLUS Family App for free:
· For iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone, use App Store.
· For Android devices, use Google Play Store app.
· For Kindle Fire and Fire phones, use Amazon App Store.
· The app is supported on: iOS 7.1+ (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android
· 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)+
eSchoolPLUS Home Access Center - Accessing Progress Reports